Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow Days

I know it's hard for some of you to believe, but the beginning of school here has been greatly impacted by ice and a few snow flakes. We were iced in on MLK Day and then closed again on Wednesday. So, several projects (such as mailing CDs) are somewhat delayed.

On a positive note, being iced in did give me some time to read. I just finished Made to Stick and will be sharing ideas from that very interesting approach.

Look in Bb for some other ideas about where to blog.

1 comment:

Amy Collier said...

I am not in your Diversity class but you know that I couldn't resist the chance to follow a Chenoweth blog. I may never add anything substantive to the conversation...

I, too, am reading Made to Stick (because you are making me) but I am "reading" with audio. I downloaded Made to Stick at iTunes. This is my first experience with an audio book. I am interested to see how much of the audio book I retain compared to what I retain with print books. --Amy